Our Original Artwork FAQ
Our Native American Spirit Art Collection is Created on Crescent No. 110 Illustration Board is a heavy weight, professional grade board with a medium textured, 100% rag,
Our Giclee Art Prints FAQ
We use Hahnemühle Photo Rag® considered one of the world’s best papers for high quality Giclee prints. The white cotton artist’s paper, with its characteristic, wonderfully soft feel, boasts a lightly defined felt structure, lending each artwork a three-dimensional appearance and impressive pictorial depth. Combined with the matt premium inkjet coating, this paper produces outstanding prints that feature brilliant colors, deep blacks, striking contrasts and perfect reproduction of detail.
This acid- and lignin-free classic meets the most exacting requirements for age resistance and is specially designed for FineArt applications. Whether it is used for FineArt photography or art reproductions, the ideal combination of structure, print quality and weight makes Photo Rag® one of the best FineArt inkjet papers.
Our original art work is custom framed. Depending on your location, we use a high quality framing company in the USA (Hawaii or Mainland)
After you have purchased an original work of art, we will contact you with 4 options to choose from.
Our giclee art prints come rolled and shipped to you for you to matte & frame and or order our custom framing options.
Please contact us for more info regarding this. There is no extra charge to have it shipped to a framing company for you.
Free Art Print-Coming Soon FAQ
You will receive a 8" x 10" Giclee Art Print of the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle , the only indigenous reptile found in Hawaii, but for Hawaiians, the Honu is a symbol of good luck in the form of a guardian spirit, or Amakua taken by Magicwoods studios.
Artist Retreat & Classes FAQ-COMING SOON
Areas of Instruction and Curriculum Will Be
- Having fun and being inspired!
-Important overview of the essential fundamentals of painting and creating
- Combining painting styles and techniques that will enhance your skills and creativity and cement your foundation for confident and original painting
- The art of mixing colors, determining the best type of brush to use, and using diverse techniques for working with paint
- Using line, value and proportion will be demonstrated to provide you a foundation for creating balanced compositions.
- How to focus on your subject matter, with an emphasis on composition, color and the significance of equal attention to foreground, middle ground and background
- Blending and layering techniques to help you comprehend how to sort and mix colors- Important exercises in techniques, some of which are exclusive to our artist-instructor